This program reviews environmental monitoring for a compliant sterile compounding facility, including the regulatory conditions, testing requirements, critical parameters, interpretation of reports and areas of concern.
Learning Objectives for Pharmacists
1. Describe the overlapping regulatory conditions which govern the Environmental Monitoring of any controlled space
2. Contrast the differences between ISO Classed Cleanroom Environmental Testing Requirements and those for Segregated Compounding Areas (SCAs)
3. Outline the critical testing parameters for controlled spaces used for sterile compounding of drugs for “human-use”
Learning Objectives for Technicians:
1. Outline the cleaning processes for compounding areas which fail Environmental Testing protocols
2. List three (3) areas of concern when accompanying Testing Personnel into your ISO Classed Environments
The American College of Apothecaries (ACA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. ACA credit for this program is approved for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing education credit for pharmacists and technicians: ACPE UAN#: 0201-9999-20-031-L07-P/T.
If you are interested in earning credit for this program, please note that you will be asked to enter your NABP e-Profile ID and date of birth during the credit selection step of the registration process. If you have not yet registered your NABP e-Profile ID, please visit www.nabp.net.
How To Attend
Join the live program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer with high speed internet.
You may ask questions, participate in surveys, and post comments from your computer during the program.
Please note that credit (if available) is only provided to registered attendees participating at their
own computer and phone. Simple instructions with a link to the program will be sent when you register
and again the day before the webinar.
to run an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test to ensure your computer and network connections are properly configured.
The test may take a few minutes to complete and if you have any problems, please refer to these
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
Registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Completion that may or may
not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant attending the live program at their own computer and phone.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and American Society for Pharmacy Law programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement